Arun Vijay Meets Ram Gopal Varma

Monday, February 14, 2011 ·

Working in a Ram Gopal Varma’s film is almost a dream for most artistes. And Arun Vijay may realise it soon, for the actor impressed the director during his recent meeting with him in Hyderabad.
Happy about his luncheon meeting with the ace filmmaker, Arun Vijay says, "I showed him some of the pictures from my latest photo shoot in which I appear with a six-pack. RGV was impressed."

arunvijay

He adds: "I also showed him my skydiving video clippings and told him about the filmmaking course I had recently done in the US. He was interested to know about my movies and other plans."
Arun Vijay also reveals that RGV told him that he would keep in touch. "I am a great fan of RGV and has watched all his movies," the actor, who is currently busy doing a couple of films, adds.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archives

Latest Templates