Rana Doubtful In Selvaraghavan Project

Wednesday, April 6, 2011 ·

Young Tollywood actor Rana, who was about to work with Selvaraghavan in a multi-crore venture, says now that the project might not take off. “But we may come together in future,” he says.

Rana

Please note that Selva is at present busy with Dhanush-starrer ‘Irandam Ulagam’ and Kamal Haasan’s ‘Viswaroopam’, while Rana, grandson of ace producer Rama Naidu, is doing films in Telugu and Hindi.

“I am a Hyderabadi, but at the same time I am a Chennaiite too. Because I grew up in Chennai and Tamil was the first language I learnt,” says Rana, who was in the city recently to attend a Ugadi function.

“So I love to work in Tamil films. But my producers and directors like to cast me in either Telugu or Hindi movies. However I am happy that my debut film is produced by a Chennai-based company,” says Rana, whose maiden venture ‘Leader’ was produced by AVM.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archives

Latest Templates