Comedian Turned Villain In Puli Vesham

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 ·

Comedy-character artiste M S Baskar has taken the avatar of a villain in ‘Puli Vesham’, a film directed by P Vasu which has RK of ‘Ellam Avan Seyal’ and ‘Azhagarmalai’ fame playing the lead role.

M S Baskar

“Though I wanted to stay as a comedian, I could not deny the baddie role offered to me by P Vasu sir. So I accepted to play the villain for the first time in my career,” the actor says.

Baskar was a sought after dubbing artiste before he stood in front of camera. “My dubbing experience to more than 1,000 films helped me well when I became an actor,” he recalls.

On some of his forthcoming projects, he says, “I have acted with Vikram in ‘Deiva Thirumagan’ as the driver of a chocolate company truck and am playing Vijay’s uncle in ‘Velayudham’. I am also there in ‘Ethan’ and ‘Siva Poojayil Karadi’ too.”

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archives

Latest Templates