Sonakshi Sinha Said Age Is Not Matter

Saturday, March 12, 2011 ·

Sonakshi Sinha who is a popular Bollywood actress and daughter of the famous Bollywood actor Shatrughan Sinha said that age is not a matter to don the role of Kamal Hassan’s wife. Sonakshi Sinha is donning the role of Kamal Haasan in the untitled film to be directed by Selvaraghavan. Sonakshi Sinha’s age is 33 years less than Kamal’s age.

Sonakshi Sinha 1Sonakshi Sinha while speaking about this said,” I don’t think that age will be a bar to don the role of Kamal Hassan’s wife. I can act on par with Kamal Haasan. When I have acted with elderly Bollywood actors like Salman Khan and Akshay Khanna, I don’t think there would be no problem acting with Kamal.

Sonakshi Sinha

When there is no age problem in real life, how will this affect in cinema. When I stand before the camera it is role that matters. It is not a easy task to act with Kamal. I was little scared initially. But I have the guts to act with him. The language will also not be a problem for me.”

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archives

Latest Templates