Rajini’s advice to Suriya

Friday, March 11, 2011 ·

Besides hardwork and dedication behind positioning himself as an actor who can cater to the taste of ‘class’ as well as ‘mass’ audiences, there is one more important thing which Suriya has revealed now.

Suriya

“I would never forget Rajini sir’s words. He told me one day that I was neither just a star nor an actor. ‘Suriya, you are growing as a star-actor’, the Superstar said. These words created an impact in me,” he says.

“Rajini sir further said that people would expect more from me and that I should combine entertainment with performance. This is one of the important parameters I follow before signing a movie,” adds Suriya.

On four of his family members ‘dominating’ the film industry, the actor said, “It was six years back Appa (Sivakumar) last stood in front of the camera and Jyothika too is not acting these days. Only me and Karthi are donning the greasepaint now. So there is no truth in the claim we are dominating Kollywood.”

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archives

Latest Templates