Glamour Is Not A Matter Depending On Story–Andrea

Tuesday, June 7, 2011 ·

Andrea says that there is nothing wrong in donning glamour roles is the story demands it. Andreawho is currently acting in Mankatha said, “ I was introduced in Tamil cinema has a play back singer.Gowtham Menon made me don the female lead role in the film Pacchaikili Muthucharam. After this,Selvaraghavan gave me the opportunity to act in Aayirathil Oruvan. I continued to act and sing.

AndreaThe Telugu song Zara Zara which I sang with music composer Devi Sri Prasad was a great hit. In spite of this I did not get much opportunities in Telugu. Many are asking me that whether I will act in Telugu films if I get the opportunity. What is there in that. There are films like Arundhathi in Telugu which gives importance to heroines. I will definitely act in Telugu films if I get the opportunity.

People are also asking me whether I will act in glamour roles. If a director wants, he can show the whole body vulgar even if we are fully dresses. Glamour is not in dress alone. It depends on making of the film. There is nothing wrong in glamour if the story demands it.”

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest Templates